To keep your gemstones clean and preserve your jewellery’s condition, please refer to the following care instructions:
- Keep your piece away from water, perfume and cosmetics.
- If your piece has a prong setting, avoid snagging the setting on clothing as this may cause loosening of the setting, risking losing the gemstone.
- Avoid contact with chemical and abrasive products.
- Earrings with pearls should not be worn in water, swimming and showering.
- Always store in a dry and secure place.
- Use a soft cloth to clean your pieces.
- Sterling silver can naturally oxidise over time. The chemical reaction can be removed with a jewellery polishing cloth.
- Store in a dust bag or box for protection from impact and friction.
At home clean
Place your jewellery under warm running water and gently scrub with a natural bristle toothbrush and mild dishwashing liquid. Rinse clean and dry with a clean and dry cloth.